Ted’s Woodworking Review (16,000 Woodworking Plans): Worth It?

teds woodworking plans review

I’ve had my eye on Ted’s 16,000 woodworking plans for time.
It seemed too good to be true. Even though I made one or a number of the projects from the kit it will be money well spent though i’m not an avid woodworker, I figured.

My interest got the very best of me. We bit the bullet and bought it. They offer a refund if it was completely worthless I could request my money right back so I figured.

Is is too good to be true?

Not necessarily. It is pretty good. It’s maybe not perfect, but it is good.
A few of the plans are so bad but are included just to beef the sales pitch up of “16,000” plans.

And then some of the plans are great. Some are fine. I’m not surprised it is not perfect. It’s a group that is massive mishmash of different plans for many kinds of items.

Here’s the mind-set you must have if you purchase Ted’s Woodworking. Accept the understood fact you won’t like every plan. In fact, for any quantity of reasons such as for instance the plans are bad and/or they aren’t projects you wish to build accept you can expect to most likely not do 90% or more of them.

BUT, the few plans if you build them, will be result in the price of this digital collection of woodworking plans worth it that you do like and which are decent quality.

Will I ask for my money back?

No. It’s worth the cost we paid. Sure, i possibly could request a refund and probably still obtain it and keep the plans (they’re electronic in PDF form); however, that’s perhaps not my style. We paid, I don’t ask for a refund if I consider something worth the money. I’m pretty confident I’ll get my money’s worth in the run that is long.

Moreover, I’m assured in my own Ted’s Woodworking member section that I’ll get access to plans that are new are added in the future. Needless to say we have no fundamental concept if this will happen.

Is Ted’s Woodworking just a bunch of ripped off plans?

Some people online have suggested that Ted’s Woodworking plans are blatantly ripped off from a numerous sources and place together into a mega“plans that are digital.  In other words, they allege Ted’s Woodworking is a copyright infringement that is massive.

Is Ted’s Woodworking a copyright infringement product (i.e. a scam)?

I don’t know. It’s possible, but I don’t know therefore I’m not going to speculate. Any product that is digital be.

I know this product is available for years which means that it appears to me the product could have been shut straight down by now if it was a huge copyright tear off. Of course, simply because the merchandise hasn’t been power down doesn’t mean there is copyright that is n’t… but we frankly can’t say a good way or any other.

It is very Ted that is possible obtained license to sell each plan and/or the plans come in public domain and/or Ted arrived up with a few associated with the plans. I've no idea, but I never investigated with a comb that is fine-toothed (who has time for that)?

Who should buy Ted’s Woodworking?

This is for individuals who like DIY projects. Many of the plans are labeled “beginner”, “intermediate” or” that is“advanced is helpful.

Even if you’ve never built such a thing or done any woodworking, this is a pretty set that is great of to get started with because there are beginner projects included.

A variety may be built by you of stuff for your house. See the list of plan categories below.

That is a significant set of intends to have in your stock at the end regarding the time, if you perform some odd DIY project or dabble in woodworking.

About the Product

We haven’t counted to see if you will find 16,000 plans, but We confirm there are a complete large amount of them.

Happily these are typically well organized you’re looking so there is exactly exactly what.

Here’s are the plan categories:
There are quite a few plans in each category.

Teds Woodworking Plans by Category

Plan Diagram Examples

Here are just a few examples of the plans (so you can see what to expect):


Example Loft Bed Plan
Example Loft Bed Plan from Ted’s Woodworking
Teds Garden Bench Plan
Teds Garden Bench Plan
Teds Porch Swing Example Plan
Teds Porch Swing Example Plan
Teds Example Shed Plan
Teds Example Shed Plan

Gazebo

Teds Gazebo Plan Example
Teds Gazebo Plan Example

Outdoor Umbrella Table and Benches

Example of Outdoor Umbrella Table Plan in Teds Woodworking
Example of Outdoor Umbrella Table Plan in Teds Woodworki
Diagram plan of Outdoor Umbrella Table in Teds Woodworking
Diagram plan of Outdoor Umbrella Table in Teds Woodworking

Privacy Fence

Privacy Fence from Teds Woodworking
Privacy Fence from Teds Woodworking

Leaf Table

Leaf Table Plan from Teds Woodworking
Leaf Table Plan from Teds Woodworking


The idea is got by you.  Obviously some plans are better than others.  You will find some really old plans that don’t look really good but then there are plans that are really good.

Product Delivery

Ted’s Woodworking is delivered as a PDF download. It’s really a series of PDF downloads (see plan groups above).

Nevertheless, you can also order the DVD version but it costs a supplementary $19.95 (I didn’t pay $19.95 for the DVD variation).

Pros:

Some great woodworking plans: Obviously if a plan is something you intend to build therefore the plan is detailed enough so it’s good that one can finish the project.

But, a number of the projects are old and the plans are poor quality… so you’ll that is bad just ignore them.

On the PLUS side, you will find many projects that are great building. For instance, the bed that is loft above is excellent (one of many).

Well Organized: we had been relieved after buying Ted’s Woodworking that we didn’t have to sift through huge number of PDF pages. Instead, Ted at least place some effort into organizing the plans in many categories. This made finding some plans that are decent easy.

In reality, the understood members’ area is really simple to use and well organized.

Good affordability: One or two finished tasks from it is created by this product worth the cash. I do not have doubt I’ll get my money’s worth in the run that is long I’ve yet to see every single plan included. I’ve found enough quality projects that I’m satisfied with the product value given it’s fairly low cost.

Cost: It’s not very expensive. You don’t have to pay for an expensive book, which is great since it’s a digital down load.

Inspiration: One advantage of there being a lot of plans is definitely by combing through the plans I created brand new project ideas I had thought that is n’t of.

Cons:

Some terrible plans: unfortuitously a few of the plans are terrible which means you must invest some time filtering through the plans which are bad. I would rather a product with less plans with every one be quality that is high.

Woodworking Videos: These are a laugh. Fortunately it’s just a plus so I did care that is n’t. I think these weaken the product. The videos are primarily from YouTube. Ted simply combed through YouTube looking for woodworking videos and put them within the known members’ area. I examined a few for the videos and they weren’t well worth watching.

Conclusion:

Overall, I’m satisfied. I found tasks that are several doing and the plans were sufficiently detailed that I’d be able to build them.

It’s a great inventory to own on hand also though We have no need that is immediate. When If only to build something, i've a set that is good of to check out.

teds woodworking plans review

Finding teds woodworking plans review Tag :

teds woodworking plans review, teds woodworking plans review , teds woodworking plans review
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.